An applicant tracking system (ATS) is software application designed to streamline a recruitment process. An ATS software is very similar to a CRM (Client Relationship Management) software, but with circumstantial features for recruitment automation.
Through an outlined workflow, ATS software equips an organization in data mining for recruitment as well as maintains an incessant flow of communication with the candidates. With a set of assorted tools, an ATS can wield many different processes related to the hiring procedure in a smooth manner. It organizes, stores, tracks, and monitors the candidates throughout the hiring process in an organization.
From posting a job opening to fetching resumes from various online portals, an applicant tracking system acts as a powerful resource that cuts down the recruitment costs and time. With the implementation of an ATS in your organization, you can have a centralized location to manage the entire hiring process with improved efficiency.
Maintain a centralized database of profiles & resumes, requirements, interviews, and notes.
Talentrackr™ - Applicant Tracking System (ATS) tracks candidates in every part of the hiring process. (ATS) simplifies the resume screening process, searching them by keywords based on skills, experience, location and many other criterias. It helps in organizing candidate information and make the recruitment efforts robust and save valueable time.
Some of the key features of Talentrackr™ Applicant Tracking System (ATS) are :
- Simplifies decision-making process by pre-qualifying candidates according to skills, education and experience criteria with automatic ranking scores.
- Tracks candidates / consultants throughout all on-going stages of the hiring process until onboarding.
- Create and send custom Offer Letter templates to candidates within seconds. Track the status of offer acceptance from a single location.
- Maintains a real-time centralized database for candidates, requirements and interview notes.
- Search resume database by skill keywords, location, availability, and many other fields using Boolean operators.
- File recruiter feedback and track communication with candidates in a single online file.
- Email Interview invitations to the candidate and team members simultaneously.
- Send resumes, arrange interviews & store feedback for each candidate contact.
- Attach unlimited candidate documents as required during the hiring process.
- Integrates with your Careers page for posting live openings. Candidates can search positions and apply directly from your website.
- Create & share custom groupings of candidates based on position, geographic location, or any other criteria.
- Automatic mail notifications and alerts keep recruiters instantly aware of new open position requirements.
- Lowers the time-to-hire, cost-per-hire, and improves the quality of each hire.